- Remote controls can be configured to open each blind in a room individually or all the blinds at once.
- Both single and dual roller blinds can be motorised. The difference between single and Dual blind systems is that dual blinds feature 2 blinds on the one bracket; because you get ‘2 blinds in one’, duals are often installed with a translucent sunscreen privacy shade fabric for day and a total block-out fabric for night.
- In the case of dual roller blinds, either or both blinds can be motorised. This provides a cost effective option in cases where one blind will be left in position (chain operated) and the other blind (motorised) is frequently used.
- You can option your motorised blinds with our Pelmet and head box options. Our pelmets are made to measure and can be coloured to match the inside of your home.
- Blindmotion proudly manufactures all your roller blinds locally and provides a 5 year warranty.